Monday, August 29, 2016

In the Mail Monday

I finally decided it was time to try out some Jazz Handz Fusion Fiber. Look at how nicely this packaged for me!
I ordered two cakes in the Bird of Paradise colorway. Three luscious colors of cotton that will become something awesome. As soon as I figure out what that will be. These colors are just so bright and fun! You should check out more amazing colors at Jazz Handz Fusion Fiber. I almost picked up the color Exploding TARDIS. Maybe next time.
My latest thread club order came from Superior Threads. I also added another cone of Masterpiece in Graystone to the bin and some pre-wound bobbins. These are perfect for the embroidery machine so having a few dozen in different colors is handy. I always try to pick them up when they are on sale.
Lastly was this amazing dragon sheath made by Dog Might Games. This is the second Kickstarter of theirs of I have supported and I'm more than pleased with the product. This is a highly customizable dice holder that is sure to meet the high expectations of many a gamer. I may have to order another one of these.

It's time to get to work on those mid-winter gifts, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.