Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A Full Yard of Brains

Remember when I shared my recent Spoonflower acquisition? Well, I sat still long enough to put together these smart head-coverings.
I spent some time making one to ensure I knew what I was doing. Cutting and sewing is pretty straightforward.
I finished all the edges with my serger for a durable finish.
Then I zipped through the other three. For the record, these are great to cover up your questionable hair choices. They also double as the perfect last-minute Halloween costume.

To pick up your own, you should pop over to Spoonflower and support Francine by buying one brain-kerchief or a full yard of brain-kerchiefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.