Friday, November 25, 2016

Charity Quilting: Leftovers

I spent some time working through what seemed like an endless bin of 2.5" squares leftover from so many charity quilts. I pieced up enough 9-patch blocks to make a dancing 9-patch. I grabbed a fun print and made up a top. This makes saving up all those 2.5" squares make so much sense!
I also pieced my last jelly roll race quilt top that I had started a couple months ago. Purples and greens, some of my favorites.
One afternoon I quilted them up.
Machine-finished binding and some labels and they were ready for drop off with Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
Here is my bag of quilts, five in all counting the three from my last charity quilting post.

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 46

If you're looking for me today, I'll be working on Bonnie Hunter's latest mystery quilt. Maybe I'll get last year's mystery quilt quilted before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.