Friday, November 11, 2016

Charity Quilting

I spent some time working on some more charity quilts for Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
Whenever I drop off quilts with Quilts for Kids I pick up a couple kits. Working with local quilting charities is a great way to get started with quilting or just to practice the skills you already have. They can offer pre-cut kits and introduce you to quilters at all levels of quilting.
I like to know that I'm able to give back to my local community while doing something I love.

Megan at The Bitchy Stitcher recently wrote an excellent article on how no one should compare themselves to others. It was a great read and I highly recommend both her humorous stories and her more serious pieces. She is creative, and funny, and just plain awesome!

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.