Monday, November 28, 2016

In the Mail Monday

I was recently introduced to this quilting idea book and thought it would be a great addition to my growing quilting library. I will often go back to my bookshelf when beginning a quilting project. I want to find something that will work with the project on the frame.
My latest shipment of thread came from Superior Threads, too. At this rate I will never run out of thread. I do like having so many options when quilting or top-stitching. I need to quilt more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.