Friday, January 12, 2018

Charity Quilting

Sometimes I have to pull out all the thread. Okay, not all the thread, but several different threads and then decide which color, or colors, I want to use. I narrowed it down to four colors for this quilt.
This is the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild's charity quilt. The blocks were made by the members of the guild. I volunteered to do the quilting.
I decided to quilt with swirls, waves and whatever else struck my fancy.
There are areas where the quilting is specific to the block.
And others where it is more like a background filler.
I quilted until I didn't think I could quilt it anymore.
I really like the effect. I hope this quilt brings someone happiness and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.