Monday, January 22, 2018

Royally Striped Finish!

It has been so long since my last update on my Royally Striped sweater.
That was December 2017! In case you haven't heard about this sweater, it is Stephen West design. You can find the pattern on Ravelry (link at the bottom of the post).
I finished this one up in January. Not a bad first knit-finish of the year. This sweater is so warm and squishy!
The construction is such that it didn't take long to weave in the ends.
One of my favorite things about this sweater? westknits liked it on Instagram! How cool is that? Totally check out his feed to see all the amazing things he creates.

Pattern: Royally Striped by Stephen West available for digital download on Ravelry
Needles: Knit Picks Options Interchangeable Nickel Plated Circular Knitting Needle Set
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted (available in over 40 colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.