Friday, January 19, 2018

Charity Quilting

I made a big push to get a handful of charity quilts quilted before the January Annapolis Quilts for Kids workshop. 
There were so many great quilts from 2017 that didn't get quilted before December so they were waiting for the beginning of the year. 

It was nice to get them quilted up.
In January I passed nine quilts to other members of the group to get the binding done. I have more pieced tops ready for quilting so I have plenty to keep me busy in 2018.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.