Friday, January 26, 2018

Charity Quilting

I worked on a few more charity quilts for  Annapolis Quilts for Kids over the the last holiday weekend.
Each of these was pieced by another member of the group. 
I just load them up and quilt them. Then hand them off for the next member to bind. I recommend everyone that wants to get better at piecing should work with their local quilt charity. They hand you kits and can often help with those wanting to learn more about quilting.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.