Monday, January 29, 2018

Mystery Quilt: On Ringo Lake

The progress report edition!
I've been working on the On Ringo Lake project as my leader and ender project while working on other projects. This is normal for me when a project is a huge Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt. Bonnie hosted Quilt Cam on the 27th and I joined in to work on some projects. A couple flying geese units and sashing units were put together while she shared her sewing time with the quilting community.
I have all the units pieced and it is time to make blocks.
I pieced the setting triangles and have them ready to go.
I'll work on these blocks between other projects. With all the units ready, I should be able to sneak in a couple blocks every evening. Slow and steady is how you make a Bonnie Hunter Quilt.

On Ringo Lake is now available as a a digital download. Check it out when you get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. These blocks are going to be absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited to see how your quilt comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your colors. I never dare to go that bold.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.