Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday Bag

A friend found a cute pattern for a bag that is basically a cube. I liked the idea and decided to give it a try for JB's birthday present.I went straight for the pink, Amy Butler fabrics.
This bag is about 10" on a side, making it a great size for all kinds of things. (Yes, it would also make a good knitting bag.)A few inside pockets to help you stay organized.The bag has a magnetic closure as well as a tie closure, making it versatile.The outer bag is lightly quilted.
Overall, I think it came out perfectly. More importantly, the birthday girl liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.