Friday, April 9, 2010

Zippers, zipper, zippers everywhere

I found a great shop on Etsy that sells bundles of zippers. Since I've stepped off the zippered clutch cliff, I had to have more zippers. Yesterday, I kept an eye out for the postman. He was being coy. He would drive down the street, headed the other way. I'd see him again, going down a cross-street. I hopped out to the box to find... nothing. I kept peeking out the window of the sewing room while working on another bag. Finally, he pulled up to the box and... yes! Zippers!
Here is the bag that I made while waiting for the postman. I have been having a heck of a time getting good lighting to take pictures. Perhaps I should just be happy with badly lit pictures.
Time to get those zippers into bags! I'm off to sew away my day.

3 comments:

  1. I love your bags. I wish I knew about you a few weeks ago. I requested a money bag for our home shows. I'm happy with it,but I LOVE yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'm following! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamacooker,

    Thank you so much for the compliment. I've been working on getting the pattern written for this bag. They're easy to make and take very little fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.