Saturday, April 10, 2010

Zippers put to good use

On Friday, I got busy with the sewing.
I didn't have much of this fabric, so I only managed two bags. One zippered clutch and one knitting project bag. I'm really pleased with how these came out.I found this great fabric with parasols and had to buy a whole yard of it. I made two zippered clutches using a couple of those wonderful zippers.
Since I still had fabric, I made some more knitting project bags. Sure there are three of them, but each is an individual with a different lining. It may take years to work through this stash of fabric, but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.