Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ladies Field Trip

Today, instead of staying home to sew, we went on a field trip. To the Quilting Hen a fabric store that boasts many things. First we had to stop for lunch. We stopped at Fort Benton to see the sights and grab the most amazing chocolate shake and a burger.
I wandered across the street to take a picture of this statue of Lewis, Clark and Sacagawea.
They all look out over the Missouri river.
I'm sure it is all much prettier once spring has officially sprung.
After we'd eaten entirely too much and been horribly chilled by a cold Montana wind, we ventured on to the Quilting Hen. (See next post for the wonder of a prairie fabric shop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.