Sunday, April 4, 2010

Zipper Challenge, Again... the Wristlet

This time I went with simplicity and a little help from another blog.
The ends of the zipper look so much better this way.
I used a medium weight interfacing for the outer bag and the wrist strap. I think it gives the bag structure.
It is a little bit bigger than you'd need, but I think that makes it better. You can carry your phone, pocketbook and a book to read.

(Please forgive my camera flash for washing out the colors. Once I'd finished the bag, the sun hid behind a dark cloud, stealing my quality, natural light.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.