Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuesday Bags

I've been working on some cute little clutches. Here are a couple pictures.
The finished size is around 9" by 6". Smaller than the last one I made. Still a great size to hold your phone and wallet. When I went to the fabric store, I just couldn't walk away from this fabric. I love the bright colors and the cherries.
I'll have to work on taking some better pictures of these great little bags. If I work very, very hard, perhaps I can write up a pattern for these to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.