Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Tiered Skirt

I love the tiered skirt. So simple. So cute.
I found these wonderful blender fabrics at the fabric store the other day. (Yes, I went out only to get bread, but found myself at the fabric store. Worse, they were having a sale.) What a perfect opportunity to play with the ruffler and make a tiered skirt! I tried a different fancy stitch on each tier, giving a rather simple skirt some really nice details.While trying to take these pictures, I dropped my camera. Thank goodness there was no lasting damage.
I would be lost without it. How would I share pictures of my crazy projects?

Mission accomplished! Now, I think I'll make a quilt with the rest of my snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.