Sunday, April 4, 2010

Zipper Challenge

After finding a great selection of zippers on Etsy at kandcsupplies, I had to come up with a new way to use the wonderful selection of zippers they offer. I decided to make a simple bag that turned into a bigger undertaking than I had planned. I'm not entirely pleased with the finished product, but I'm going to call it a learning experience and move on. I used scraps left over from a couple other products and quilted the pieces using random straight lines of stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.