Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Charity Quilting

Annapolis Quilts for Kids meets on once a month on the second Saturday. This month I had one quilt top left to quilt on Friday so I loaded it up Friday night so I could get down to business in the morning.
I had it quilted and trimmed well in advance of the meeting time.
I also bound this string quilt.
Here is the stack ready to be dropped off. Want to see some of these in more detail? Check out my last Charity Quilting post.
I picked up more kits and four more tops to quilt. I'll work through at least the tops before the next meeting. The kits are also great when I just need to sew and I don't want to spend too much energy thinking about the project.

2017 Charity Quilt Count: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.