Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Flying Goat Farm

This will be the first in a short series of posts outlining the wonderful yarns I bought during the 2017 Maryland Sheep and Wool. Look for more posts throughout the coming weeks as I will be providing links to the designers.
One of the first purchases I made during the festival was this beautiful Corrie Sock SW Wool/Nylon from Flying Goat Farm. The colorway is Fire Opal. I couldn't resist the dark colors combined with the soft blue-greens and that wonderful pop of pink (and I must say I'm sorry about the horrible light in this photo). I must admit that I didn't pick this yarn with a project in mind, but chances are it will become a shawl of some type. I may have to play with it to see how those colors work together in stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.