Tuesday, May 30, 2017

into the whirled

I was drawn to the into the whirled booth by the amazing colors. I had to pick up some of the amazing sock yarn. Again, I have no plan for this yarn. but with colorway names like "Captain Tightpants" and "Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey" I couldn't leave without them.

I need to either figure out more things to knit with sock yarn or I need to find more one-ball shawl patterns. Do you have a favorite design that uses 100 grams of yummy sock yarn? I would like to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.